As our name says…we Hustl.
We are a combination of entrepreneurs, marketing strategists, creatives, wordsmiths and number crunchers who have been living and breathing Amazon since 2014. We’ve helped 1,000’s of entrepreneurs from all over the globe to grow their Amazon businesses.
Our internal ethos: Purpose. Profit. Play
We believe in treating each other, our clients and the global community with intention and kindness. We get better…hopefully every day. We invest in our team members and community projects that light us up.
We are also just crazy enough to believe that entrepreneurs will be the ones to create some real change on this planet. Whether you are setting an example personally by living consciously, or you are creating products that make people’s lives better, we know if we can help your business grow to the point that you are no longer restricted by time, it frees up your energy to serve more people.
Profit fuels growth. Growth allows us to better serve our clients. Your business profits are always paramount in our decisions.
We are one of those crazy companies where the team actually likes each other. Team happy hours, dinners, celebrations and team outings…we believe that business, just like life, should be fun.
CEO of Markethustl & SellerPhoto
More of a friend than a boss, Keith has spent years building up world-class processes and talent with a misfit staff of over-achievers. Keith is kind of like the Daddy Warbucks of the company –taking us all in under his wing and training us to be the best at our position. Constant traveler, seeker of knowledge, lover of a great cup of coffee, inspiring amatuer chef and friend to all, this guy never stops and he loves what he does.
Nobody Still Really Knows What He Does
Maker of amazing coffee, in-house germ-a-phobe, and praised leader of our Marketing efforts, Chris claims he left New Jersey years ago to get away from the cold, but we’re 73.5% sure he’s really just a fugitive or spy. If you know of us from online, Chris is likely responsible for that. If you end up in Tahiti after a night of partying, Chris is ALSO likely responsible for that.
Winner of the best head of hair in the company, Jason works remotely out of L.A. and has embraced the California lifestyle. His biggest fears in life are failure and gluten. With over 3 years of experience helping Amazon sellers grow their businesses, Jason will feel like an extension of your own marketing team. Meanwhile, he tries to convince us that Almond Milk is actually good in coffee (Keith is already convinced, McClain thinks it’s sacreligious.)
Creative Director / Photographer
Amanda fuels her love for traveling, Music (some which she makes herself), and free-diving with part time modeling gigs. However, where she really shines is behind the camera. With 8 years of professional product photography experience under her belt, she creates magic wherever the lens is. 28 years young and and a native of South Florida, Ms. Edelson is obsessed with gummy bears, wine, her dog Koa, and making your product images look stellar.
Content Writer with “Possible Undiagnosed” ADHD
Since she couldn’t get paid to snowboard, McClain now spends her days behind a keyboard, magically weaving words for your Amazon listings that turn visitors into happy customers. Lover of country music, the Denver Broncos, and her adorable son, she one day hopes Ryan Reynolds will come to his senses and marry her.
Graphic Designer and Master of Sarcasm
This free-spirited gypsy has a keen eye for beauty and a master for creating digital artwork. With probably the best laugh in the office, she’s a little nugget with a huge personality and it’s an unspoken belief she runs an underground Fight Club for single moms. Miss Thang is so talented with her artwork, jewelry line, and sense of style, she’s like a walking Pinterest board on steroids.
Victor is our gentle giant and seemingly the nicest person you’ve ever met, save for maybe Mandy Moore but she wasn’t available for hire. Victor is originally from Venezuela. He studied at the Art Institute in Philadelphia and is a second generation product photographer (that’s like quarenta anos, Vato). Outdoor enthusiast, this guy spends his free time mountain biking and making cameos on Sons of Anarchy.
Self-proclaimed nut-job, Lacy Edney spends her time pretending to be working hard when, in fact, she’s really just daydreaming about Italy and Coffee. World traveler and entrepreneur at heart, she understands many facets of online marketing and e-commerce and knows the many challenges of building a business. She’s great to talk with, but totally not a pushover, so use caution if you ask her to do too much campaign research for you. She quit coffee recently, so….you’ve been warned.
Coupon Marketing Agreement
(“Agreement”) by and between iLoveToReview.com, LLC dba MarketHustl.com, a Nevada limited liability company, (the “Company”) and the undersigned client (the “Client”), effective as of the date set forth above (the “Effective Date”) and covers all promotional campaigns for MarketHustl.
Amazon TOS Compliance
- We are not a review company. We will never ask any member to review a product.
- We have no way of tracking any information related to Amazon reviews
- Providing products in exchange for a review is against Amazon TOS.
- All campaigns are for strategic promotional purposes only
- The term “Coupon Codes” means Amazon.com coupon or promotion codes provided by Client for distribution by the Company. All Coupon Codes provided by Client to the Company shall reflect a Significant discount on the price of the product(s) described above (the “Product(s)”), but need not discount Clients’ ordinary shipping and handling costs.
- Client understands a Campaign Date will not be set until Company receives Coupon Codes for distribution as set forth below.
- The term “Redemption Target” means the numbers of people who use the Coupon Codes to claim a Product(s) from the Client’s Amazon account. Client agrees to provide Company with an accurate report showing such redemptions within three (3) business days of Company requesting it.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to distribute the Coupon Codes by email, SMS messages or website visitors until Redemption Target has been reached, however, there is no guarantee the redemption target will be reached. The Company will be responsible for the timing, nature, and means of distributing the Coupon Codes; provided, that the Company and Client shall mutually agree in advance to any product description, marketing materials, or the like used by the Company in connection with distributing the Coupon Codes. The Coupon Codes may be distributed in conjunction with coupon codes for other products and/or services, including those of other clients.
- Campaign Fees: Client shall pay the Company the Single Promo or Standard, Basic, Business or Corporate subscription fees which are due immediately upon execution of this Agreement. The Company shall have no obligation to distribute any Coupon Codes until payment in full is received.
- Campaigns: Campaigns are defined as a coupon code promotion for a single ASIN. Single Promotions are limited to a 1 time promotion for up to 200 coupons. All subscriptions can run unlimited promotions per ASIN per month with no coupon limits.
- Client shall be responsible for timely fulfilling all orders for the Product(s) utilizing the Coupon Codes, consistent with its ordinary fulfillment policies, at its own cost. The Company will not pay for any part of the costs or retail price of the Products, and will not provide shipping, logistics, or fulfillment services. Client shall not charge shipping and handling greater than it charges paying customers for like goods.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by use of the Coupon Codes, including, but not limited to, redemption by persons other than its subscribers, publication of the Coupon Codes, or redemptions of the Coupon Codes in excess of the Redemption Target. If Client believes that the Coupon Codes are being misused it is Client’s responsibility to deactivate the Coupon Codes.
- Upon the Company’s request, Client shall provide to the Company the complete fulfillment report from the time of the campaign.
- Client shall ensure that on the day of the promotion that the product price will be at a price that the Coupon Codes will reduce the item to the agreed upon amount as indicated on the cover of this Agreement. Client further promises that they shall not change the price of the item on Amazon for 5 days after the promotion launch date to ensure that the Coupon Codes will discount the product as promised for 5 days after the promotion date.
- The Term of this agreement shall be for 30 Days from the day the Coupons are first distributed by the Company for all campaigns and automatically renewed each month upon monthly subscription payment.
- Campaigns are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Indemnification, Insurance, Limitations on Liability.
- Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any liability, damage, loss, claim, cause of action, injury or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or relating to any Client’s product(s) or any product(s) promoted by Client pursuant to this Agreement, Client’s failure to fulfill any order pursuant to the Coupon Codes, any returns, reimbursements or the like, or any claim that any product promoted by Client under this Agreement was in any way defective or deficient, including, but not limited to, claims in the nature of negligence, product liability, breach of warranty (express or implied), breach of contract, or fraud (collectively the “Covered Claims”), whether for injury to person or property, or otherwise. If any Covered Claim is asserted against the Company, the client shall have the right to retain counsel of its choosing, and shall promptly notify Client of such claim.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY UNDER PARAGRAPH a. ABOVE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, AND THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY HEREUNDER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THE REVIEWS PROVIDED BY ITS SUBSCRIBERS OR OTHERS, OR THE CONTINUING AVAILABILITY OF ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTION OF THE AMAZON.COM WEBSITE THAT MAY BE NECESSARY TO CARRY OUT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER CHANGES TO THE AMAZON.COM SITE, WHICH MAY RENDER THE COMPANY UNABLE TO FULFILL ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. THE SERVICES HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement, (a) on fourteen (14)-days written notice of the other party’s breach of this Agreement if the other party has failed to cure its breach during such period, or (b) immediately on written notice of the other party’s breach of the terms outlined in this agreement. The provisions of Section 5, 6 and 7 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties on the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or concurrent discussions, negotiations or agreements concerning the same. This Agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by both parties. No failure or delay of either party in enforcing any right or obligation hereunder shall be deemed a waiver, and no waiver will be effective unless signed with the party to be charged.
- The interpretation, performance, enforcement, and breach of this Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from or relating in any way to this Agreement shall be brought, if at all, in final, binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be confidential, and shall be conducted in Broward County, Florida. The prevailing party in such arbitration, and any proceedings to enforce or vacate the arbitrator’s decision shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is intended for the benefit of the named parties alone, and is not intended to confer any rights on any third parties. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement reflects the negotiation and mutual intention of the parties, and will not be strictly construed against either party by reason of the party drafting this Agreement or the provision at issue.
- Any notice required or permitted hereunder shall be given in writing by mail or email at the address for each party specified below and shall be deemed effective upon receipt.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and through electronic means by clicking agree below.
Copyright © 2019 markethustl.com