Amazon Seller Conferences & Summits: Top 10 for 2019
2019 is right around the corner and now is the perfect time to take advantage of all the amazing e-commerce and Amazon seller conferences in the upcoming year. As more and more businesses shift their focus to online storefronts and marketplaces, staying updated and informed on things like SEO, Pay-Per-Click, sales funnels, keyword search terms, and sponsored ads is imperative to the success of these businesses.
Luckily, there is a wealth of information on these topics and many experts in the field are eager to share that information with you. Here are the top ten biggest Amazon Seller Conferences and E-commerce Summits of 2019 that you won’t want to miss.
Where: Las Vegas @ The Westgate Resort & Casino
When: March 17 – 19
One of the most popular annual events for Amazon sellers and influencers, this 3-day conference focuses on educating and informing third-party sellers on ways to improve and succeed in the Amazon and/or e-commerce space. It also is a great tool for networking opportunities for new and seasoned sellers.
Aimed at online sellers seeking to improve their businesses, this Amazon seller conference hosts several ex-Amazon leaders, influencers, and CEOs from leading marketplace solution providers. The three-day event is a collaboration of workshops and seminars and is one of the biggest, most informative Amazon-related events of the year. For more information or to register, click here.
SELLERS SUMMIT 2019
Where: Miami, FL @ Conrad Miami Hotel and Resort
When: May 15 – 17
Described as the “ultimate, 2-day e-commerce learning experience”, this intense workshop teaches all you need to know to apply practical and effective strategies to guarantee financial growth and success in the e-commerce space. Featuring an impressive roster of heavy-hitting business gurus, you will learn everything from how to find a good product to sell to how to manufacture and outsource effectively to how to create email funnels and generate sales. Not for the faint of heart, this 2-day event equips participants with everything you need to know to start, implement, grow, and maintain a successful online business. For more information or to enroll, click here.
Where: Las Vegas, NV
When: June 21-23, 2019
Simply put, this summit is designed to help sellers Learn…Network…Scale. This collaboration uses proven strategies and savvy business implementations to teach you how to grow your business, using techniques from actual Amazon millionaires. For more information, click here
Where: Atlanta, GA
When: May 7-8, 2019
Come spring, Seller Labs is showcasing 150 of the most influential, successful Amazon sellers currently in the marketplace. Join the 3rd annual Resonate conference for an event full of networking, speakers, and delicious food. This Amazon seller conference is different in that they use a “design thinking process” in which participants are taught to adopt the necessary mindset needed through each step of the entrepreneurial process.
Whereas most conferences direct their content to sellers at different stages of the learning cycle, Resonate focuses on those who already know the basics and are looking to polish and tweak their behavior and processes. This is NOT for beginners or an Amazon 101 course. For further information, click here.
ADVANCED AMAZON SELLER RETREAT
Where: Scottsdale, Arizona
When: Jan 14-17, 2019
This 3-day retreat has something for everyone! Whether you are a start-up, private label, wholesale, online arbitrage, third-party seller, or aspiring consultant – everyone can take away valuable knowledge and tips-of-the-trade that help create immediate and long-lasting habits that advance your business ventures. Topics include: keyword research, building sponsored product campaigns, keyword research/indexing/ranking, business scaling, inventory/hiring/time management, and so much more! Lodging and meals are included with your purchase of tickets. Purchase them here.
AMAZON SELLER CONFERENCE/MEETUP ASGTG 2019
Where: Kol Yaakov Hall in Brooklyn, NY
When: January 30, 2019
Presented by Ed Rosenberg, this one-day event is a fun and insightful “meet-and-greet” that introduces leaders in the Amazon space to third-party sellers just starting out or who want to elevate their business to the next level. Speakers include highly-influential leaders in the e-commerce industry like Kevin King, Wilfried Ligthart, and Aaron Schneider. Click here to learn more and reserve a spot.
MIDWEST E-COM CONFERENCE 2019
Where: University of St. Thomas @ Minneapolis, Minnesota
When: July 19 – 20th, 2019
Rated one of the top ten Amazon Sellers Conferences, this will be the 6th annual meet-up and it promises to be the best, most informative one yet. Hosted in the Schultze Grand Atrium, the impressive event helps sellers on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify and more. Stay updated and informed on all the trends currently happening with e-commerce, SEO, and advertising. You can even enter to win free tickets. Just click here for info!
TRAFFIC & CONVERSION SUMMIT 2019
Where: San Diego, California
When: Feb. 25 – 27, 2019
This conference is a meeting-of-the-minds for just about anyone in marketing, sales, and advertising. Featuring 6,000 attendees, 108 sessions, and 80+ speakers – The Traffic & Conversion Summit equips participants with applicable, proven, and tested tactics to increase traffic, conversions, and sales for their listings and products. Keynote speakers include: Daymond John, Gary Vaynerkchuk, Dr. Robert Cialdini, Dave Asprey, and Mari Smith, along with a multitude of other influencers and brilliant minds.
Promising a great opportunity to network, meet great people, and have fun – this is not an event you will want to miss! Buy tickets here.
IRX InternetRetailing Expo
When: April 3 – 4, 2019
Where: NEC, Birmingham
Promising over 100 speakers and 100 hours of content and workshops, the IRX conference guarantees you won’t leave unimpressed or uninspired. This particular conference provides a very hands-on, interpersonal learning environment. People are encouraged to engage, participate, and network through various exhibitions and workshops. The 2-day event hosts over 5,000 people – all at different stages in their entrepreneurial journey, so you are sure to meet a variety of business-savvy and eager people, just like you! Click here to learn more.
European Seller Conference
When: March 28-29, 2019
Where: Prague, Czech Republic
This conference is geared toward European Amazon sellers who are eager to learn more about private label and FBA business, as well as to connect with other like-minded business owners and experts around Europe. Each speaker will discuss strategies, tactics, and implementations to drive product sales on Amazon marketplaces in Europe and the United States. For more info, click here
Coupon Marketing Agreement
(“Agreement”) by and between iLoveToReview.com, LLC dba MarketHustl.com, a Nevada limited liability company, (the “Company”) and the undersigned client (the “Client”), effective as of the date set forth above (the “Effective Date”) and covers all promotional campaigns for MarketHustl.
Amazon TOS Compliance
- We are not a review company. We will never ask any member to review a product.
- We have no way of tracking any information related to Amazon reviews
- Providing products in exchange for a review is against Amazon TOS.
- All campaigns are for strategic promotional purposes only
- The term “Coupon Codes” means Amazon.com coupon or promotion codes provided by Client for distribution by the Company. All Coupon Codes provided by Client to the Company shall reflect a Significant discount on the price of the product(s) described above (the “Product(s)”), but need not discount Clients’ ordinary shipping and handling costs.
- Client understands a Campaign Date will not be set until Company receives Coupon Codes for distribution as set forth below.
- The term “Redemption Target” means the numbers of people who use the Coupon Codes to claim a Product(s) from the Client’s Amazon account. Client agrees to provide Company with an accurate report showing such redemptions within three (3) business days of Company requesting it.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to distribute the Coupon Codes by email, SMS messages or website visitors until Redemption Target has been reached, however, there is no guarantee the redemption target will be reached. The Company will be responsible for the timing, nature, and means of distributing the Coupon Codes; provided, that the Company and Client shall mutually agree in advance to any product description, marketing materials, or the like used by the Company in connection with distributing the Coupon Codes. The Coupon Codes may be distributed in conjunction with coupon codes for other products and/or services, including those of other clients.
- Campaign Fees: Client shall pay the Company the Single Promo or Standard, Basic, Business or Corporate subscription fees which are due immediately upon execution of this Agreement. The Company shall have no obligation to distribute any Coupon Codes until payment in full is received.
- Campaigns: Campaigns are defined as a coupon code promotion for a single ASIN. Single Promotions are limited to a 1 time promotion for up to 200 coupons. All subscriptions can run unlimited promotions per ASIN per month with no coupon limits.
- Client shall be responsible for timely fulfilling all orders for the Product(s) utilizing the Coupon Codes, consistent with its ordinary fulfillment policies, at its own cost. The Company will not pay for any part of the costs or retail price of the Products, and will not provide shipping, logistics, or fulfillment services. Client shall not charge shipping and handling greater than it charges paying customers for like goods.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by use of the Coupon Codes, including, but not limited to, redemption by persons other than its subscribers, publication of the Coupon Codes, or redemptions of the Coupon Codes in excess of the Redemption Target. If Client believes that the Coupon Codes are being misused it is Client’s responsibility to deactivate the Coupon Codes.
- Upon the Company’s request, Client shall provide to the Company the complete fulfillment report from the time of the campaign.
- Client shall ensure that on the day of the promotion that the product price will be at a price that the Coupon Codes will reduce the item to the agreed upon amount as indicated on the cover of this Agreement. Client further promises that they shall not change the price of the item on Amazon for 5 days after the promotion launch date to ensure that the Coupon Codes will discount the product as promised for 5 days after the promotion date.
- The Term of this agreement shall be for 30 Days from the day the Coupons are first distributed by the Company for all campaigns and automatically renewed each month upon monthly subscription payment.
- Campaigns are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
Indemnification, Insurance, Limitations on Liability.
- Client agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any liability, damage, loss, claim, cause of action, injury or expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or relating to any Client’s product(s) or any product(s) promoted by Client pursuant to this Agreement, Client’s failure to fulfill any order pursuant to the Coupon Codes, any returns, reimbursements or the like, or any claim that any product promoted by Client under this Agreement was in any way defective or deficient, including, but not limited to, claims in the nature of negligence, product liability, breach of warranty (express or implied), breach of contract, or fraud (collectively the “Covered Claims”), whether for injury to person or property, or otherwise. If any Covered Claim is asserted against the Company, the client shall have the right to retain counsel of its choosing, and shall promptly notify Client of such claim.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY UNDER PARAGRAPH a. ABOVE, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, AND THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF EITHER PARTY HEREUNDER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY CLIENT PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE CONTENT OF THE REVIEWS PROVIDED BY ITS SUBSCRIBERS OR OTHERS, OR THE CONTINUING AVAILABILITY OF ANY FEATURE OR FUNCTION OF THE AMAZON.COM WEBSITE THAT MAY BE NECESSARY TO CARRY OUT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL OVER CHANGES TO THE AMAZON.COM SITE, WHICH MAY RENDER THE COMPANY UNABLE TO FULFILL ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER. THE SERVICES HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement, (a) on fourteen (14)-days written notice of the other party’s breach of this Agreement if the other party has failed to cure its breach during such period, or (b) immediately on written notice of the other party’s breach of the terms outlined in this agreement. The provisions of Section 5, 6 and 7 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is the entire agreement of the parties on the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or concurrent discussions, negotiations or agreements concerning the same. This Agreement may only be modified in writing, signed by both parties. No failure or delay of either party in enforcing any right or obligation hereunder shall be deemed a waiver, and no waiver will be effective unless signed with the party to be charged.
- The interpretation, performance, enforcement, and breach of this Agreement shall be governed and construed under the laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising from or relating in any way to this Agreement shall be brought, if at all, in final, binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration shall be confidential, and shall be conducted in Broward County, Florida. The prevailing party in such arbitration, and any proceedings to enforce or vacate the arbitrator’s decision shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees and costs.
- In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is intended for the benefit of the named parties alone, and is not intended to confer any rights on any third parties. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and assigns.
- This Agreement reflects the negotiation and mutual intention of the parties, and will not be strictly construed against either party by reason of the party drafting this Agreement or the provision at issue.
- Any notice required or permitted hereunder shall be given in writing by mail or email at the address for each party specified below and shall be deemed effective upon receipt.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and through electronic means by clicking agree below.
Copyright © 2021 markethustl.com